First Wheelie/Stoppie

Be careful and practice in slow increments. Take you time and don't rush it. I think it is easier to learn wheelies on a mountain bike. Wear good gear and stick with soft dirt as opposed to pavement or rocky ground.

๐Ÿ˜

Don't say watch this to anyone at any point, that's just asking for it.

๐Ÿ˜ x2

Wallyworld may not be the best place since there's usually quite a bit of people, and cars.. I'd try an find an old warehouse, or a place where a construction company is building a store of some sort. Works better imo..Good luck:ride:

hey man i had this question as well but i did it on my own. it depends on what wheelie you are interested. on clutch up wheelie or 1,2,3 maybe 4th . Also another point what sprockets you have install?. also DONT forget HELMET... For my self i know the wheelie from 1,2,3 gear up ๐Ÿ˜ if i want to take it down i dont know if its wrong or correct iam closing a bit down the gas and brings the bike down. also while on wheelie with 1st gear make sure that you have a bit high RPM to switch to 2nd gear in order to go smooth and continuous the wheelie. once you make it to stay on wheelie switching to 2nd gear you do the same to switch the 3rd one... AGAIN this is what I LEARN on my own with no youtube videos.. Correct me if iam wrong

Hope this Helps

Wear all the gear and cover the back brake ! was out on sunday doing the green lanes of the uk , pulling wheelies all day some good ones as well , well going up a hill on the rear wheel in 4th go a bit to far back and nearly went over the back very close.

Wear all the gear and cover the back brake ! was out on sunday doing the green lanes of the uk , pulling wheelies all day some good ones as well , well going up a hill on the rear wheel in 4th go a bit to far back and nearly went over the back very close.

Its a fine line between pleasure ๐Ÿ˜ and pain....๐Ÿ˜

I learnt the hard way :S (straight over the back of a bike :S)

I have to admit, I am not into wheelies and stoppies really...

I will bounce the front wheel to get over an obstacle though...

Saying that however, the DRZ is bringing out the looney inside ๐Ÿ˜

I love finding hump back bridges ๐Ÿ˜

I dont know on standard gearing, but I have 14/47 and then wheel will lift in 1st on the power...

Might have to do the 3x3 mod to mine :S

Best advice....start slow, and work your way up to the bigger stuff. The DRZ is actually the friendliest bike I've ever owned to wheelie/stoppie, but ti can still bite you if you don't know what you're doing.

Run a search....there's alot of good advice in here (and elsewhere) on how to do both wheelies and stoppies.

Remember a couple of things:

1. Wear gear

2. Cover your back brake in a wheelie (if you get too far up, it will bring the front back down)

3. Practice somewhere safe

4. Stoppies, once you "lose them" cannot be saved....and they hurt when you go over.

Good luck