It Aint over yet - Strawberry Ride. Saturday July 31

You are kidding me bob. I thought you hated strawberry. There is a silver lake ride this weekend and if its not the same day then I can be talked into going to strawberry. I mentioned it to big stick over the weekend and I know he wants to go but I forget if he had plans.

Rode the Sierras this pass weekend. Trails are awesome. Don't be surprised if you encounter that snow patch up at the top on Strawberry. There is definetely still snow up in them there hills.

Have fun!

-t

The main trail was clear 3-4 weeks ago but the side trail to the pct was still heavily covered. It might be clear by now but I wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt

It's mostly high sierra jeep trails with a few sections of double wide trails and one single track nice section up HWY 50 about 3/4 the way to lake tahoe from the valley floor. Good for one ride a year in my book, Pretty country up there is the best part

Hows it going guys? I almost having a runnin motor scooter again. Dont think Ill be able to catch this ride... But maybe the following weekend.. Bob, what are you riding these days?

Olde, still on that KTM? I havent dropped my bike in a creek since that last ride I went on with you a few years back at Elkins!