lowering link on 09/10

Anyone tried the link on the 09s or 10s? I have the 2010, not that i think it needs the link, i like the bike as is , but i have never tried a lowering link and am wondering what others thought about the link on theirs? You know how it is, if we can tinker, we will! Even if its not necessary...let me know, thanks!

Well it is highly regarded on the 10 just like the 07 and 08s. the 09 link just about the same even for aftermarket companies. If you want a low rear end, try a koubalink. they are good in the quality department and really get that boy down there. I got one for my 07 KXF and yes it works and yes it was worth the 94.95

Well it is highly regarded on the 10 just like the 07 and 08s. the 09 link just about the same even for aftermarket companies. If you want a low rear end, try a koubalink. they are good in the quality department and really get that boy down there. I got one for my 07 KXF and yes it works and yes it was worth the 94.95

I thought the koubalink was more for shorter riders trying to lower the bike more than the pro circuit or ride engineering could.....which really isn't my concern if that is the case (but i could be wrong?), i am more concerned with performance gains, what is the koubalink like compared to stock? And if anyone else is reading this, what is the pro circuit and ride engineering links like?

I am a Little fellow and would like know more about this lowering link as Of now I use the stand to start the Bike and Am A master of the Mid crash clutch Grab, If I stall on the track Its a hassle there is now way I can start the bike without standing on a Haybale or Bump Starting it.

actually in reading most of MXA, they don't mention it being a mod for their 2010, strange, apparently kawi changed the link for 10, along with a few other things, but i could have sworn i read somewhere (even in an mxa) that the 2010 would still benefit from the lowering link...anyone?

I thought the koubalink was more for shorter riders trying to lower the bike more than the pro circuit or ride engineering could.....which really isn't my concern if that is the case (but i could be wrong?), i am more concerned with performance gains, what is the koubalink like compared to stock? And if anyone else is reading this, what is the pro circuit and ride engineering links like?

I dont think Ride eng makes one for a kawi... anyway go to the koubalink website, it is setup for both lowering for shorter riders or performance settling of the rears characteristics. The website explains it all.

For the guy wondering about the koubalink, it is less expensive than any other ove seen NEW, and comes with a zurk for the bearings. very trick! it lowers the rear A LOT if thats what you are looking for.

I dont think Ride eng makes one for a kawi... anyway go to the koubalink website, it is setup for both lowering for shorter riders or performance settling of the rears characteristics. The website explains it all.

For the guy wondering about the koubalink, it is less expensive than any other ove seen NEW, and comes with a zurk for the bearings. very trick! it lowers the rear A LOT if thats what you are looking for.

any Ill effects on handling ect. I love mow my bike turns (09 stock Clamps) But thats coming off an 06 yz250F that did not turn for shit.?

I am waiting for my spring from factory maybe I will doo the link at the same time

They claim to make it turn better because the angles it has with the front of the bike. It will make the bike better, legally they cant sell somehting doesnt work on how they advertised it, and they say it improves handing and stability which I need back since I got my 22mm ride clamps. ?