2 questions

I just picked up an 07 250r yesterday for a great price. The bike need a new rear rim assembly and also needs fork seals and a chain. I was wondering if anyone knew if warp 9s are any good or if anyone is selling any oem wheels. Also what weight of fork oil should I get im 6'2 and 150lbs.?:worthy:

1. I havent heard much of the Warp wheels- As for Oem, stay away when it comes to wheels/rims (D.I.D) they are light but always dealing with an out of balance wheel, nipples coming loose every ride.. Look into Excels or Pro Wheel if the Excels arent available imo..

2. Oil depends on your riding style, and what the bike is used for, best thing is to save some money and send your suspension in to get revalved.. best thing you can spend money on for a bike

I have a set of original stock wheels from a 2008 that have had the hubs ad rims powder coated black and are in good shape. $450 shipped, they have a set of Dunlop MX 51's on them tat still have decent tread.

LMK if you are interested and I'll send you pics.

Thx / Scott

Just seen a set of warp 9 wheels installed on a 09 KX250F yesterday. Very good quality. Hubs are solid, spokes are lust like the the excel wheels only the warp9's have the square nipples like stock.. The only thing I like better about the excels is that spline nipples. They even came complete with a new sprocket and rotors. Very nice set up!