R.I.P. Stenberg????????

I am sorry to put this on here without having confirmed with the Mulisha or family, but I got the call about 1 hr ago from a reliable friend of his, that he had a accident and isn't going to make it... I didn't hear anything more then that.

I hope this is just a rumor, but judging by the person that called and the way they sounded on the phone it's not.

My thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to his family and the Mulisha.

you don't post about something like this without permission or till your 100% sure not 99% sure. you ever to think to check if it is ok with the family first if it is true?? not cool

i hope it isn't true

you don't post about something like this without permission or till your 100% sure not 99% sure. you ever to think to check if it is ok with the family first if it is true?? not cool

i hope it isn't true

Been trying to contact respectable resources, no luck. Freedom of press? I don't have to ask permission. His friend that called me was 100% I hope he is wrong though. But don't slam me just because you don't like what you are hearing, I am torn and upset as well, just hoping somebody could shed some light on the situation.

Because I am 99% sure. I am friends with one Twitch's buddy's and he got the call then called me upset.

He said that he and His wife are leaving to go south right now to meet with other friends and family.

I added question marks to your title. 99% is not 100%. I hope that I don't need to edit that. ­čśĆ

Been trying to contact respectable resources, no luck. Freedom of press? I don't have to ask permission. .

Ever heard of respect? I would like to think someone would be 110% sure before they recklessly started saying "I heard so and so isn't gonna make it". If it's true....definitely a bummer. But, I think people who spread information without confirmation need to be beaten with a rubber hose. ­čśĆ

Thanks Bryan, sorry to all the people offended by my post, IF what I was told isn't true then I am the biggest Dbag on TT and I will have serious problems, with my friend and his wife, but that would mean that somebody were lying to them and that wouldn't make sense, being that they are truly friends of Twitch

they are leaving nor cal right now to go down south. They would wanna hang the person by the neck that told them that, especially after they make the trip there to find out everything is OK.

Ever heard of respect? I would like to think someone would be 110% sure before they recklessly started saying "I heard so and so isn't gonna make it". If it's true....definitely a bummer. But, I think people who spread information without confirmation need to be beaten with a rubber hose. ­čśĆ

I have had confirmation with one of his friends... does that count?