why do my sprocket bolts continue to loosen?

ALWAYS use loctite on sprocket bolts. You should also always use new bolts when replacing the sprocket.
but is it damaged?
We can't tell. Take the sprocket off and inspect the bolts, the holes in the sprocket, and the holes in the hub. Then you'll know if anything has been damaged by the bolts constantly coming loose.

Buy new sprocket bolts and red loctite when you put it back together.

I'm not sure what your bikes hub looks like, but what about running extra long bolts with nuts on the back side?

Of course, proper torque + loc tite would be the proper way.. But nuts on the back certainly wouldn't hurt if there is room for them!

I'm not sure what your bikes hub looks like, but what about running extra long bolts with nuts on the back side?

Of course, proper torque + loc tite would be the proper way.. But nuts on the back certainly wouldn't hurt if there is room for them!

Mine has nuts from the factory. I definitely thinks that's a stronger design than using a threaded hub.

Towlieee is talking about using two bolts instead of one.

I don't see the point in replacing the bolts everytime other than cheap insurance. Infact when my bike was newer and the bolts were also, that's when i had troubles with them becoming loose...