Motocrossed the movie..

Anyone know when they might re-air the cult classic Motocrossed?๐Ÿ˜

I remember it being a fairly good movie, I would like for my wife to watch it. It really shows the family aspect of the sport, and we have been blessed with a little boy. I sure hope he wants to ride on 2..lol

Thanks for any insight:thumbsup:

Check the Disney channel...it's a Disney movie and it seems like they run it from time to time...I like the movie and I'm not afraid to admit it! ๐Ÿ˜

I did just that, "couldnt find" they said..

I saw a VHS on ebay for $30, 1 I wouldnt pay that much for it. 2 It was in VHS and I have no player..

:ride:

No no...Motocross Zombies from Hell is a true MX movie, duh!๐Ÿคฃ

Seriously that's a movie? I can't believe I actually searched for it. But what's even worse is that someone actually made it!

Legit. Thanks for the recommendation ๐Ÿ˜:smirk::cheers:๐Ÿคฃ:lol:๐Ÿคฃ

Seriously that's a movie? I can't believe I actually searched for it. But what's even worse is that someone actually made it!

Legit. Thanks for the recommendation ๐Ÿ˜:smirk::cheers::ride:๐Ÿคฃ:lol:

Yeah, at one of the forward operating bases in Afghanistan I was stuck on for a few weeks had onsite vendors (Afghan civilians) selling movies. I saw the movie and bought it...I'm glad it was on $2.๐Ÿคฃ

I remember it being a fairly good movie, I would like for my wife to watch it. It really shows the family aspect of the sport, and we have been blessed with a little boy. I sure hope he wants to ride on 2..lol

It has been reported that an unknown ex- motocross racer has written a screenplay about a fictional character that races motocross, the script is getting praise for it's interesting story line while set in the real raw world of pro- motocross. So positive are the early comments from insiders about the blend of a ture depiction of motocross racing and fictional character, that he has been urged to write a continuation of the first story ending with motocross and the second to begin with supercross, I'll post more info as I find out. Finally maybe a moto movie other than "On any Sunday" that wont embarrass those who ride and race. ๐Ÿ˜

It is airing tomorrow (7-28-10) on the Disney Channel at 8-9:45pm central time.

The best part about this movie is after they go ripping off into the sunset on their race bikes they stop for a break and put their kickstands down.๐Ÿ˜ Oh and the fact that a 10 year old is a pro mechanic.

Edit: I cannot believe Im watching this movie on Disney right now. All I can say is the racing mom on there is hot lol!

Edited by BBA

Don't forget "the Losers" where they fit out motocross bikes with armored number plates up front with machine guns on the crossbars and bags that drop grenades hanging off the sides. Essentially it's dirt-bike Rat Patrol set in Vietnam. Probably made about '73... it's the movie running on the tv set where Travolta's gunned down in Pulp Fiction.

I haven't seen it since it came out... but it was cool to a 16 yr old desert racer. Maybe it stands the test of time.