Levers for DRZ

Just bought a used electric start 02 the other day so have given it a clean up and service. Wanting to get a set of hand guards and new levers for it but apparently there are no short brake/clutch levers available in New Zealand for the DRZ400 unless I buy bloody expensive pivot levers. Are there shorter than standard levers available at all?

Also will look at putting a new exhaust system and rejetting. Noticed the airbox intake has a roughly 3x3 fill in rubber grommet that can be removed. Is that standard as well?

Thanks

Search for Zeta levers I believe Steve Cramer is dist in Aus. They are fantastic unbreakable and priced right in the states. I have the 3 finger version and love em. As for the snorkel in the airbox check the FAQ section for 3x3. It is a common mod to remove this and rejet for your elevation to make the zed run like a champ!

zeta also mkes some nice hand guards based on the Cycra ProBend shape. Even with signals built in.

So the Aussie E model has the provisions as standard?

Suzuki thought that everyone is Oz is going to remove snorkel and upjet? :banana:

i would'nt say everyone .... i will bet that there are poor souls running around out there with the snorkel in place , and cant understand why it threatens to disturb the rice puddings skin