2011 Husqvarna TC/TEs Promo Video

Great shot of the marketing hype that is needed in todays market to sell MX bikes in America. Lafferty seems to win link free on KTMs or Husabergs, as did several other champs.

Nice though, should ad to the already complex machine. The rear of the 450X was of little concern without a link.

HAHA I thought it was retarded lol. Reminded me of that marketing video kenny powers made on that tv show East Bound and Down. a bunch of flashy images and sounds but didnt really let you see the bike as a whole.

Thanks for posting it

Pretty exciting!!

But thats all it is is a Hype Add. You can make a DRZ125 look awesome with that kinda of frantic filmwork, never letting you see the bike in it's context for more than a nanosecond. It would speak more to MXers if they showed it skimming a whole section of stadium whoops or ripping at Glen Helen ( or mt morris or Millville or ya know).

I did like how they catered to all offroad riding disciplines, dry open offroad MX tight sloppy offroad etc. Also enjoyed the shots of the new linkage.

Not bad for youtube hype. Now, lets see something sweet on SPEED during the Unadilla comercial breaks. C'Mon Beemer spend some AD dollars!

And we all know it not the linkage that is winning. That debate is all sales and maybe a touch of truth in the top 2 riders in pro SX in SX whoops. Doesn't seem to stop the 1st place spots in enduro, GP, GNCC, sumoto...bla bla bla. The rear end was actually not bad on the linkless BMW I rode. If KTM had stuck with Ohlins back in the inception I bet it would have been accepted & better from the get go.

I'll not enjoy the day I'm stripping links apart again. The last gen SXF is a darling and simple to work on.

Back to Husky though, the Harley style ads hit a new market with the flashes and music trying to creat excitment. Like mentioned already, put McGrath on a TTR and slow motion the vid and we all would be envious of the machine!

Its good to see them advertising differently anyway, now they need a CR250 for the FMX teams!

Absoluteley horrible if you ask me.

Does not show bike well.

I do not have ADD and can look at something for more than .5 seconds.

Blurry...flashy'.....way zoomed in....not even acceptable for a B action movie style from 1975.

Must have been approved by guy who smoked rock and came up with "Courage not included".......free set of tires to whomever can accurately state and prove what the hell that is about?????

flash and hype nonsense.

There...I am done

Joe

The video doesn't show much....too blurry and quick shots that fade off to fast and waaay to close up. I am sure there will be more video tests of better quality coming. Video doesn't mean anything anyway, I want the "low down" from the actual rider tests ie... Cycle News, Dirt Bike, Dirt Rider and so on. I am real curious on how their take of the rear linkage and new motor will be. I stay opptomistic... Read nothing but great things from them on the 2010 models so hopefully this will continue!