'05 yz450f carb on a drz

Hey guys,

I just bought a 2005 sm and wanna get this stock carb off. My buddy has a carb off a 2005 yz450f that we want to try to put on. Has anybody tried to do this? any advice or tips? how should this bad boy be jetted with a 3x3 mod, fmf can, and a stock motor, at 500ft above sea level?

Does anyone have a list of what bikes come with an FCR that has a removable endbell and is appropriate for the DRZ?

Would make searching eBay much easier

Stop buying carbs for a bike you don't even own yet 😏

I found out I needed to own a dirt bike to put parts on too when I was in the process of getting my CR125 😏

That aside, is there anywhere in any thread that lists a few bikes that the proper carb with the removable bellmouth comes off of? I know the TT Kit is good and complete and supports the board we all love, but some of us are really frugal (poor?) and might want to piece together a kit over time, like me. I've been searching like mad, and I assume my answer is somewhere. It is unlikely that a certain carb would be made specifically by a major carb manufacturer for people swapping new DRZ S's and SM's to FCR setups.