Mine finally blew too;;;

A FORK SEAL; what special tools do I need to replace the seals. The service mgr at ktm said I should look for another brand because the ktm seals are no good.Now I'm a believer. I want to do the job myself since it looks like it will happen more than once and I want to experiment with fork oil height to try to dial in the suspension.

Arnie

You just need a seal driver to do the job. KTM has just come out with updated seals and wipers for this. 3rd generation seals, at this point. You can tell if they're the new seals as they'll have a small dot of green paint on them.

seal PN 4860.0344

wiper PN 4860.0345

I found a piece of plastic pipe coupling that is the correct diameter and cut it down the middle to use as an oil seal driver. The same time I did the seals I installed the Chuck Waggoner revalve kit. After several hundred miles of Colorado and Utah trails (rocks n roots) last week I have to say the kit was quite an improvement in overall handling and very plush in the rocks. The kit costs less than the seals and takes about an hour longer to install when everything is apart anyway.