Two Stroke Petition

Not sure about him but i occasionally sniff a bottle of premix since i'm currently bikeless:thumbsup:

True story: in like the 2nd or 3rd grade, I did an assignment where I had to write down answers to predefined questions. One of the questions was:

What smells good to you? I put: gas ๐Ÿ˜

My parents showed me this a few years back. As a gearhead, I had to laugh. I knew what I liked and wanted to do very early on. ๐Ÿ˜

I hate to say it, but the only thing bike companies are looking at are sales numbers. You can sign all the petitions you want but if the sales aren't there then the bike model gets axed.

Once again I'll say........ go buy a NEW, not used, 2 stroke if you want any hope of saving them. Even that might not be enough.

Flame away.

I hate to say it, but the only thing bike companies are looking at are sales numbers. You can sign all the petitions you want but if the sales aren't there then the bike model gets axed.

Once again I'll say........ go buy a NEW, not used, 2 stroke if you want any hope of saving them. Even that might not be enough.

Flame away.

This isn't about saving the 2 stroke its about letting them compete at the Pro level, which in a way if it passes will keep them around longer though:banana:

Agreed this is not about the sale of two strokes..

Instead the AMA should allow a 150 two stroke and a 300 two stroke to compete (if they wont allow cc per cc.)

192 hits on this forum and less than 100 signed...come on...that's just negligent.

4 stroke lovers should petition two, put their money where their mouth is.

I would love to see a 144 out against 250f's...it's more even than many think.

and the 300 is nice...would bridge the gap between rideability and power.

It sucks but online petitions usually don't mean squat when it comes to changing the way things are. This is especially true when it comes to political issues, current laws etc.

If we want to get the AMA's attention, the BEST way to do it is to do it by hand. Get yourself a clip board, and at your local race or supercross race etc, start getting signatures in writing.

If one of us from the forum representing a different city each throughout the USA had a signed petition of 200 signatures, it would be amazing. Imagine handing in all of them at once in a nice cardboard box to the AMA, it could not be ignored.

It may not change anything immediatley but it will get the wheels rolling, and have the AMA's attention on the issue.