2011 DRZ400s

Looks like the 2011 DRZ model is now available on the Suzuki website in white only so far. Still no fuel injection like the 4 wheeler. This bike has had a long life cycle without barely a change huh?

Guess that could be good and bad.

Looks like the 2011 DRZ model is now available on the Suzuki website in white only so far. Still no fuel injection like the 4 wheeler. This bike has had a long life cycle without barely a change huh?

Guess that could be good and bad.

barely any change ???

perhaps you've overlooked the BNGs ( Bold New Graphics ) every year ???

😏:smirk:

barely any change ???

perhaps you've overlooked the BNGs ( Bold New Graphics ) every year ???

😏:smirk:

Haha.

Like you said could be good and bad... I'm leaning toward semi bad. I woulda liked a few changes. I'm sure I'm not the only person. I love my drz as it is now but next bike/ next year I'm gonna be going orange I think bc of the fact Suzuki didn't step there game up. To each his own...

yeah seriously it is a great bike, and most of us love it for what it is, but as rid3hard said

they gotta step their game up, it hasnt really changed since 00 so why buy a new one.

more power

FI

better brakes

6 speed

there is plenty of little things that go a long way, if I bought another bike now I really dont have any incentive to get another DRZ...course I like my DRZ so much Im not looking at another bike

Ive been wondering for a while why it does'nt have FI yet, almost the same engine as the quad so you wouldnt think it would be to hard to do? 6 speed would also be nice, you would think after that long of production they would do something about the horrible 5 speed in it now, or do anything at all other than BNG.

Haha.

Like you said could be good and bad... I'm leaning toward semi bad. I woulda liked a few changes. I'm sure I'm not the only person. I love my drz as it is now but next bike/ next year I'm gonna be going orange I think bc of the fact Suzuki didn't step there game up. To each his own...

Don't forget suzuki makes this low cost do all bike that runs for ever. For riders that are new and don't ride hard. Now were the ones that turn it into something other. The DRZ is like the VWBug. So if suzuki did do all the upgrades you want. Then this affordable transportation will cost a lot more and still we will mod them. So let a good bike stay the same. Then we can have fun biulding them. You want injection 6 geAr and what ever go buy a different bike that's easy ,

Keep dreaming. The DR-Z is the 21st century XR-L. It will remain virtually unchanged until Suzuki kills it completely.

You Are 1000000000 % right ! And if they did all that who is going to pay $10,000 for a drz. Hahahaha its nice to dream but stop it ant going to happen.

Yep, Suzuki figures if it aint broke dont fix it, But im sure 'zuki could sell the bikes stock with the FCR, I bet they go through thousands a year so why not just order up some more for the DRZ? Could be because of california and differant emissions laws, but FI would be able to meet those, and Ill also bet that the EFI would not add much more expense on suzuki's part because the R&D is already done they just need to put the parts in the bike. If suzuki does'nt step up to their game my money for sure in the future will be going to husqvarna.

I bet suzuki's just keeping the Drz around until all their parts, engines, carbs, ect. are used up. Then the bike will die the same bike it always was and be replaced with a new lineup, like a rmx450sm or a bike like a husky 630... Its wishfull thinking but still

droolinghomer712749gifk.png

Don't forget suzuki makes this low cost do all bike that runs for ever. For riders that are new and don't ride hard. Now were the ones that turn it into something other. The DRZ is like the VWBug. So if suzuki did do all the upgrades you want. Then this affordable transportation will cost a lot more and still we will mod them. So let a good bike stay the same. Then we can have fun biulding them. You want injection 6 geAr and what ever go buy a different bike that's easy ,

I agree with you. It is an affordable bike and proves it can be used for a variety of things and do well at most of them. On the other hand, now get me wrong, I love building and "modding" my belongings such as my bike, my mustang and my truck (nothing stays stock in my family) but when you dump so

Much money on one bike it's still not as fast as the others meaning the bike I'm eventually going to get.. So your spending the same amount. DO NOT take this personal at all. It's just my POV.. But you do have a sweet bike Anthony