Contour HD Helmet Cam - Kennedy Meadows - Movie

I always like these type videos. Not just super fast bad asses but good friends having a good time. Me and my guys do lots of these every year. If I may, I'd suggest blending in engine noises like 50/50 with the music. Also, happier music next time. You guys looked like you had a great time and the music can enhance that. Keep it up! You did a great job with this one.

I agree with everything r_benner had to say. Nice change from the usual fare & I like videos that feature the riders as much as the riding. I really got a feel for some of the personalities! I thought the video editing aspect of this was pretty darn good.... just needs similar attention put towards audio imho. But hey, your "novice" attempt is better than a lot of "not so beginner" vids, including my own. I think you've found another promising hobby? ?

Thanks guys - the video editing hobby is a byproduct of having a helmet cam for years and years. Ive got all of this killer footage and what do I do with it? It's fun to be able to edit clips and share a story, rather then just upload a bunch of video of us riding.

thanks for the props.

DR484