Opinion on a 2009 kx250f that might be for sale soon!

So how much do you guys honestly think i get out of this thing?

-2009 kx250f

-monster energy complete graphic kit, w/ seat cover

-FMF 4.1 slip-on

-renthal front and back sprocet

-D.I.D. o-ring chain

-Boysen QS2

-Pro-Circuit Titanium intake valves

-Twin Air- Air Filter

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/Light-Foot/?action=view&current=monster9.jpg&newest=1

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/Light-Foot/?action=view&current=m19.jpg

I'd start at $3800 and go from there.

I doubt you'll get that but you never know. I have an 09 kx250f that is literally like brand new with maybe 12 hours of light riding on it. Posted it up for $3900 and got 0 hits. Dropped it to $3500 and got a few hits but mostly traders/low ballers. Posted up $3300 and have been getting calls like crazy. I have about 5 different guys that seem serious about buying the bike for what I am asking.

Just giving you an idea of what to expect. My bike should bring $3900 but it would never happen. Used bike market sucks right now if you are the seller.

I'm in the same state aswell. If my bike sells today I'll let all my contacts know about your bike.

I'd start at $3800 and go from there.

I doubt you'll get that but you never know. I have an 09 kx250f that is literally like brand new with maybe 12 hours of light riding on it. Posted it up for $3900 and got 0 hits. Dropped it to $3500 and got a few hits but mostly traders/low ballers. Posted up $3300 and have been getting calls like crazy. I have about 5 different guys that seem serious about buying the bike for what I am asking.

Just giving you an idea of what to expect. My bike should bring $3900 but it would never happen. Used bike market sucks right now if you are the seller.

I'm in the same state aswell. If my bike sells today I'll let all my contacts know about your bike.

I would like to pick up a low hour 09 and up. If I were closer I would take it. Around here I have seen some 07,s go for $3000. 09's are in the $4500 plus range.

I would like to pick up a low hour 09 and up. If I were closer I would take it. Around here I have seen some 07,s go for $3000. 09's are in the $4500 plus range.

ive only seen a few 09's for sale in ohio ranging between 4000 and 5500... def wasnt paying that... so i made a 2.5hr one way drive to PA to get my low hr 09 for 3500. Could not be happier!

Id assume depending on your area you can get between 3300 and 4000 as stated earlier

Well my bike sold. I am from Campbellsville, KY (central part of the state). If you figure out an asking price send me a private message and let me know. I've got a few guys that are serious about finding a nice used 09.

ahh one of the joys of living in california. a fairly hammered 09 kx 250f would sell for about 3800-3600. if i had to sell mine id ask for 4600 and wouldnt sell for less than 4300. but mine only has 10 hrs on it with a few little things. good luck:thumbsup: