Cool craig's list find

Not a bad price, but is it not a bitch move to let a magazine fix up YOUR bike, then sell it? I mean, how about fixing up a bike for a vet who might appreciate the work and effort put into it???

One things for sure..Jimmy did fix up the guys bike, but he sure never wrote the ad! Spellcheck is your friend when your putting something out for national display. I feel like my dyslexia causes minimal harm here, btu my wife proofreads anything I put up for sale. Also, seeing how that guy thrashed his 08 so badly before Jimmy got it, its almost like putting a nice dress on Rosie O'Donell.

And I say "Vet" because I talked with a couple of Airborne guys at the shop yesterday. They both sounded like us...WHERE ARE THE TWO STROKES????? They said.

Actually, I would not be surprised if they end up here real soon.

I thought that was kind of a bad move that he was doing that too after they fixed it up for him. Maybe he came into hard times or something. Either way it got good reviews after the rebuild in the magazine.

is it just me or did anybody else notice the guy said "the bike is very 3strokish"? is he serious? this guy needs to be slapped. not only is he selling a bike that dirt rider built for him, but hes calling it a 3 STROKE? lmao

Well I finally got the chance to read the article and I have to say I'm quite annoyed by this guy. He says in the ad "only has 40 minutes on motor rebuild," so he rode it with the DR guys and then immediately put it on Craig's List.

Also the article said "...so he can abuse it for another two years." All of that work so he can sell it. What a friggin dolt.

I just sent him an email ?