Best price for a 350 in europe?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I definitely see your concern. Typically, in the states you can take the MSRP and count on a pretty good discount but with only 200 350's coming into the states, there is no negotiating leverage so I ended up accepting it at MSRP ($8,499) + all the other crap like registration, freight, setup and taxes. $9500 out the door.๐Ÿ˜

Yes, I definitely see your concern. Typically, in the states you can take the MSRP and count on a pretty good discount but with only 200 350's coming into the states, there is no negotiating leverage so I ended up accepting it at MSRP ($8,499) + all the other crap like registration, freight, setup and taxes. $9500 out the door.๐Ÿ˜

Whomever told you these numbers must have seen you coming, but you are quoting incorrect figures - AGAIN. You didn't REALLY pay 9500 OTD? My buddy got one for 7450 OTD. Wow!!!!

Whomever told you these numbers must have seen you coming, but you are quoting incorrect figures - AGAIN. You didn't REALLY pay 9500 OTD? My buddy got one for 7450 OTD. Wow!!!!

How could he get a bike for less than cost? The bike costs about $7600.00 plus freight and tax at least. Either your buddy is pulling your leg or the dealer is desperate or going out of business or he sold him a 250.

the dealer cost is 7,160 just about so whoever told you 7600 plus plus is tryin to take you for a ride

i was orig gonna get one and i found couple places for under 7500 otd so there around you just have to find the right dealer willing to work with you and who isn't trying to rape people

How could he get a bike for less than cost? The bike costs about $7600.00 plus freight and tax at least. Either your buddy is pulling your leg or the dealer is desperate or going out of business or he sold him a 250.

good God 9500!!! man did they take you for one ๐Ÿ˜

i am sure your salesman is eating lobster and steak on you tonight. if you were willing to search around you could of got a much better price otd then that

sorry man, some dealers are just not right ๐Ÿ˜

Yes, I definitely see your concern. Typically, in the states you can take the MSRP and count on a pretty good discount but with only 200 350's coming into the states, there is no negotiating leverage so I ended up accepting it at MSRP ($8,499) + all the other crap like registration, freight, setup and taxes. $9500 out the door.:cheers:

good God 9500!!! man did they take you for one :cheers:

i am sure your salesman is eating lobster and steak on you tonight. if you were willing to search around you could of got a much better price otd then that

sorry man, some dealers are just not right ๐Ÿ˜

Steak, Lobster and the wife got some new diamond earrings. ๐Ÿ˜

Apparently NY is getting a lot of them hence the ability to sell them cheaper but I'm telling you guys, I calld every KTM dealer in NM and only one store was getting any. Since I am new to KTM and that particular store, I had no leverage at all because they know they will sell every one they get at MSRP. On a sidenote, I'm not real impressed with some of the guys on the KTM forum.

the dealer cost is 7,160 just about so whoever told you 7600 plus plus is tryin to take you for a ride

i was orig gonna get one and i found couple places for under 7500 otd so there around you just have to find the right dealer willing to work with you and who isn't trying to rape people

Apparently NY is getting a lot of them hence the ability to sell them cheaper but I'm telling you guys, I calld every KTM dealer in NM and only one store was getting any. Since I am new to KTM and that particular store, I had no leverage at all because they know they will sell every one they get at MSRP. On a sidenote, I'm not real impressed with some of the guys on the KTM forum.

I would agree I'm not impressed with some of the statments made. This bike is a limited supply high demand and for a dealer to give that bike away doesn't make good business sence. These are hard times in the motorsports industry and to have a product that people want that you could make a little money on is a what we need. Do you guys work for nothing? I don't think so. So why do you expect us to I don't get it. If you want your local dealer to stay alive he has to make money thats how it works. So if you are that short sighted you will find your local dealer going away and you will be mail-ordering everything. But maybe you guys don't care and its all about how cheap you can get stuff. ๐Ÿ˜

Well said.

I would agree I'm not impressed with some of the statments made. This bike is a limited supply high demand and for a dealer to give that bike away doesn't make good business sence. These are hard times in the motorsports industry and to have a product that people want that you could make a little money on is a what we need. Do you guys work for nothing? I don't think so. So why do you expect us to I don't get it. If you want your local dealer to stay alive he has to make money thats how it works. So if you are that short sighted you will find your local dealer going away and you will be mail-ordering everything. But maybe you guys don't care and its all about how cheap you can get stuff. ๐Ÿ˜

it wasn't in NY that i was talking about. it was in other states. i am not sure about NY as i didn't deal with any NY dealers when talking about the deal. i had no prior sales with any of them either so that had nothing to do with it

as far as your comment about being impressed, not sure if it was directed at me or not but i said i felt sorry and wasn't poking fun at what you paid i really do feal sorry. but i don't really care what anyone thinks on this forum

so your a dealer then?? that would explain your figures then if so, if not then you were quoted wrong

no i don't expect anyone to work for free. the places that i worked deals with were still making something just not as much and they said they were fine with it and since they were pretty established places i am sure if it didn't make good business sense then they wouldn't have agreed to the price. maybe it is those other dealers who are trying to make a 1k plus profit that need to re think there business strategy. maybe in the good times people were willing to pay stupid high above msrp prices but now that money is tight people are looking for a fair deal and there is nothing wrong with that.

if the dealer agrees to a certain price and it hurts them then they have nobody to blame but themselves as in the end it was there choice to make. they could say no and it is this price take it or leave it

limited?? maybe last year there was a limited amount of bikes around but there sending more ktm's here then ever

news flash people have been mail ordering things for years now bc the local places got so greedy and had to price everything so high

i don't know about others but for me it is not about the cheapest price. it is about a fair deal and good service. i would be happy to spend a little more at somewhere that had great service vs a place with the cheapest price that treated you like shit. exact reason i don't deal with a certain dealer in NY that has the cheapest prices possible bc there complete ******** to customers

I would agree I'm not impressed with some of the statments made. This bike is a limited supply high demand and for a dealer to give that bike away doesn't make good business sence. These are hard times in the motorsports industry and to have a product that people want that you could make a little money on is a what we need. Do you guys work for nothing? I don't think so. So why do you expect us to I don't get it. If you want your local dealer to stay alive he has to make money thats how it works. So if you are that short sighted you will find your local dealer going away and you will be mail-ordering everything. But maybe you guys don't care and its all about how cheap you can get stuff. :banana: