91 kx 250 grinding when i let the clutch out..it was dry no oil...long story.

they bottom out on a post, just sung em up, ive never torqued those bolts before

+1

But if you think the spring has an affect on the torque then you should really tighten them. There's alot of threads on TT how to remove broken bolts. ­čśĆ

There are basic torque values for fastener size. http://www.imperialinc.com/pdf/A_FastenerTorqueCharts.pdf

I doubt it I would think the spring changes things.
Are you under the impression that making those bolts tighter or looser somehow changes the tension of the springs? They don't. The bolts bottom out when you tighten them. They have no effect on the springs other than holding them in place.

Now if you're asking this because your clutch is slipping, it's probably time for new plates AND springs. The clutch springs wear out and should always be replaced with the plates, which is a mistake that many people make when replacing plates.

Just curious, but your question seems to have no correlation with your thread title. Why?

Yes, there is a bearing there. More than one, actually, you have the thrust bearing and the input shaft bearing.

In your topic line, you mention running without oil. If you ran with no tranny oil long enough to damage one of the tranny bearings, it's a safe bet that they are all damaged. You may also want to inspect all of the gear teeth for pitting and galling.

I ran some spring steel through my bike, then I forgot to put 750cc in it after draining out that 'bad oil' put in a magnetic plug, and then it ran for about an hour then the bearing went eerrrggg. it pulls so hard it bogs the motor while idling