FCR conversion kit minus the carb?

If I were to get an FCR carb (off an 03 E model), is there a kit that includes all the nesecary hardware to make it work for my 05 S? I know TT has a kit but that one includes a new FCR carb which I would not need.

Thanks

Good question, and good product idea. As a starting point it would be good to have a list of all of the necessary parts. There are probably a hundred posts in here somewhere that has that information (including part numbers), but searching can be a pain. I will see if I can find something.The kit includes:

- 016-925 Keihin 39mm FCR MX Carb with choke (no TPS)

- 021-216 FCR Adapter 2 3/8", carb to S airboot

- 021-439 Adaptor O-Ring

- 017-262 EMN Needle

- 021-012 Airboot adapter bolts (2)

- P/N 13111-29F00 OEM Suzuki E Intake Manifold

- P/N 09402-58208 OEM Suzuki Clamp

- P/N 13685-29F00 OEM Suzuki Vacuum Port Nipple

Carb comes standard with the following:

- 200 Main Air Jet

- 160 Main Jet

- 45 Pilot Jet

- 100 Pliot Air Jet

- EMR Needle

Edited by fundgh
add list

if you use the old style fcr from the e model you will need the e model's throttle cables to mount the carb on an s model.

i would also get the intake manifold boot and clamp and the e model's petcock so that you don't have to worry about finding a vacuum source to operate the s model's petcock.

also think about setting up the carb before install like updating with an extended fuel screw and setting the accellerator pump timing and duration( taffy mod or bk mod) as well as jetting for your riding altitude.you also need to do the 3x3 airbox hole if it hasn't already been done.

?

If I were to get an FCR carb (off an 03 E model), is there a kit that includes all the nesecary hardware to make it work for my 05 S? I know TT has a kit but that one includes a new FCR carb which I would not need.

Thanks

Send the TT parts store an email with you request.....

Worst case senerio is they say no .......

if you use the old style fcr from the e model you will need the e model's throttle cables to mount the carb on an s model.

i would also get the intake manifold boot and clamp and the e model's petcock so that you don't have to worry about finding a vacuum source to operate the s model's petcock.

also think about setting up the carb before install like updating with an extended fuel screw and setting the accellerator pump timing and duration( taffy mod or bk mod) as well as jetting for your riding altitude.you also need to do the 3x3 airbox hole if it hasn't already been done.

Just to clarify (for my own future conversion); if I get a OE slant body (is that the right term) FCR (which is not the MX correct?) then I will need the throttle cables from the E model? If I get the MX carb (or what other models?) can I use my standard throttle cables?