04 vavle clearance specs?

On a 2004 crf450r your looking at intake .0063 and exhaust .011. or .16mm and .28mm. To get to the TDC you pull the small cover cap off the left hand side i believe and there should be a mark on the flywheel that should line up to an arrow on a gear. also check the cam. The cam should have two little lines on them you need to line up with the arrow on the cam holder. sorry its kinda hard to explain.

hello im helping my friend check his valve clearances but he did not get a manual when he bought the bike used from a dealership. can someone help me out with the specs? also is there any different method to get TDC on the single camed bike? thanks for your help

there are many threads maybe 1000 or so on timing if u search im sure you will find more instructions than needs with tons of pics

• 3 weeks later...

Sure thing. I will get it to you today. I was not sure if you got one or not because it took ya a while to respond. Hope you get it fixed. I have a friend of mine that his son is racing AMA in our area with a 90 ATV. We have been searching for horse power for that thing but have run out of ideas without a lot of money involved. If you know of any any great people or sites for that type of information the reciprocation would be appreciated! I will get the manual to you in a bit. My wife is on the laptop that I use to access the manual when I work on the bike in the shop.....