Good buy? Cheap place for pipe and silencer?

I found an add on craigslist, but i am wondering if it is a good deal. I think it will be marginal if i can find a pipe and silencer real cheap. Any good places? Ebay only has new pipes and silencers. I will be into it atleast $200. They say the back rim needs a spoke, which can mean it has been beat to h$ll. what would you say is a reasonable price for it.

2000 sx 250. 650.

http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/mcy/1869904436.html

It just says it needs the exhaust bolted up = Its included, Not installed.

And so he has ran the motor without the exhaust, Not exactly a smart cookie considering how easy it is.

And 1 missing spoke could have just loosened (Improper care), or nipple could have broke and they just removed the spoke, If its not going to be a shelf queen make sure the wheel is true and buy a replacement spoke or spoke kit.

Either way It could be a good deal, his pictures suck A$$ and he not very descriptive. You may get lucky and have a decent bike for under 850$ Or so.

It just says it needs the exhaust bolted up = Its included, Not installed.

And so he has ran the motor without the exhaust, Not exactly a smart cookie considering how easy it is.

And 1 missing spoke could have just loosened (Improper care), or nipple could have broke and they just removed the spoke, If its not going to be a shelf queen make sure the wheel is true and buy a replacement spoke or spoke kit.

Either way It could be a good deal, his pictures suck A$$ and he not very descriptive. You may get lucky and have a decent bike for under 850$ Or so.

Thanks. I guess i missinturpereted the text about the exhaust. I am much more interested now.