Need help with my yz125!!!

I just bought a 2000 model yz125. I used to ride almost everyday, but since i joined the army i haven't been able to. It has a pro-circuit pipe and silencer and...that's about it. i want to do some body work to it ( a sick graphics kit, etc...) and some minor engine work as needed. what i need from you guys is places that i can get good aftermarket parts. I also have a lot of friends that ride and attempt to do freestyle motocross on post. But the will not let them attempt much due to safety violations. So we are going to build a foam pit. If you guys out there have any tips on what the best and safest way to go about building one would be please, I'm all ears.

aftermarket parts can be found on ebay for the cheapest than buying from a big retailer or dealer/stealership.

ebay + the "price + shipping: lowest first" sorting option will always give you the cheapest brand name product!

and foam pits... they are expensive and somewhat dangerous IMO. as travis pastrana said "1$ per foam and he needed 40,000 foams..." + a crane or something to help get the bikes out, + the huge box to hold the foam + the gas leaks out from bikes and into the foam and it becomes a gasoline soaked foam pit, that is dangerous not to mention people can get trapped in a foam pit if you make it deep enough and if they land hard enough, not only suffocate under clean foam conditions but add gasoline soaked foam and I imagine its much worse.

but maybe im wrong, im sure someone here knows more about foam pits than me ­čśĆ

I just built a 2005 yz 125 and put this graphic kit on it, its the cheapest available and doesnt look too bad for 60$ + shipping for a FULL kit: (the seller is a douche though) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160458747971&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

otherwise a nice, custom "sick" decal kit will cost you $200+

I like rockymountainmc.com or motoworld.com I also had a dream of building a foam pit once (lol) alot of people said to try to get old coaches and mattresses and use the foam off of those to save you the cost of foam.