new drz seat

don't read this if unless you want to know about my new comfortable seat ?

just got my new foam and cover from seat concepts and have only ridden it about 10 miles but the difference is unbelieveable. i ordered the tall seat to replace my tall seat foam which already had another one inch of foam over it and this is still slightly taller yet, just removing it from the wrapper i knew it was going to be much better, where you set is wider and instantly your back side will notice it. i live in a rural area and needless to say the roads are junk and i can feel myself just floating on this new seat as it soaks up bumps and vibs from the bike itself. the material they use is different then the other foams i have tried before. at the end of august my wife and i are going back to the arkansas moutains for a few hundred miles of twisty back roads and i will have a better report.

i already have plans to get a new seat for her wr 250 x as soon as there ready too.

with all that said the first appearance of the product is that its a quality product well worth the money, if you want to ride in comfort then do yourself a favor and check this company out. you backside will love you for it .

yeah i plan too, we were there a couple weeks ago and i didn't want to leave, i could live under a bridge almost just to get to ride and enjoy the wonderful ozark mountains and what they have to offer, those cold water streams and lakes are great, nice and clear and cold ! they have some rides that are up to 200 and some mile loops and lots of twisty rodes and i can't wait till the end of the month. it my wife birthday and our 30 th year of togetherness (don't know where time went) what more could a person ask for right ?