interior redesign of travel trailer?

I'm coming to realize that I'm not all that excited by the floorplan of my trailer, specifically the fact that the bed is up against a wall (to make room for the foldout sofa we never use).

Is it plausible or reasonable to consider getting someone qualified to remodel and put the bed so the head is against the wall and you can walk most of the way around each side? or should I just suck it up and either trade in or just live with it.

Depends on the build qualiy, a lot of trailers mfg over the years were thrown together with very little steel/aluminum, and a lot of wood stringers- basically not a lot of "structural integrity". If the bed is free standing, you could probably move it, but then you have the task of matching walls where the gaping hole will be. I'd say unless you really love the rest of the trailer, deal with it until you find something else that suits your needs better. Like one of those quality FEMA trailers that are out there on the market now. Just a smidge of formaldehyde in them.