stumble and fall when cold on my 150

I just got a brand new left over 150f(08). The first ride in the spring and it started fine and ran with no problem. The second ride I started it cold and it started fine (95 degree temps) took off and bike bogged and stalled. Restarted started like it was flodded (no choke was used). started to ride fine and started to bog again and died. Now wouldnt restart easily when it did I babied it until it got really warmed up and then was fine all day. Another ride yesterday and it started up fine loading the trailer, then wouldnt start. Crank crank crank. Cleaned the plug ( alittle black) and some starting fluid got it started but ran like crap, stumbling and missing. After babying for awhile once it got really warmed up it was fine. It did stumble after lunch also until really hot. I am at sea level and all my other bikes run fine (80,100). Do you think the power up carb kit would help me or hurt me? Really po'd and confused. Any help and words of wisdom appreciated

the engine is 100% stock. Its my first dirbike and my old street bikes never seemed so finicky. I guess it's time to pull the carb and play.If anyone at sea level who has rejetted could let me know what their set up is, that would be a great starting point. You know in the 08 the spark plug is such an odd ball I had to special order it? 4 places and no one stock it.

Thanks for everyone's help. It's kinda embarassing when your kids kick their bikes and go and you are left at camp fiddling around just to get going.........

the engine is 100% stock. Its my first dirbike and my old street bikes never seemed so finicky. I guess it's time to pull the carb and play.If anyone at sea level who has rejetted could let me know what their set up is, that would be a great starting point. You know in the 08 the spark plug is such an odd ball I had to special order it? 4 places and no one stock it.

Thanks for everyone's help. It's kinda embarassing when your kids kick their bikes and go and you are left at camp fiddling around just to get going.........

try a 42 pilot jet and a 108 main first. I have an 08 and use a 42 pilot and 105 main jet. But I ride the bike at about 1500ft when it was 90+ degrees out. A 108 should be fine. If you only ride at sea level then I would try a 45 pilot too.