sprocket

If I have told you once I have told you a million times dont post pics of MY misses on the net. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think I want to be sick......

You know I went to a tractor pull a few years back and there was one even worse than that and she had her bloke and kids with her. ๐Ÿ™‚ It was shocking. Ryan still has nightmares........ :D

maybe he is a Raider fan (like me)...

im not to bright but ill try anyway-

lets see

a "cute" , or smart a$$ first post(take your pick)

a user name that instead of being original or saying something about you, states who you hate (nice touch) what was wifebeater already taken?(great idea, drive off part of the group right away)

then you start with the profainity (good choice)

no idea why nobody will help you ๐Ÿ™‚

rock

Thanks Rock Dodger. You've given me so much inspiration. I've updated my bio to include in my hobbies "raiderhating" now. I see how my screen name may have offended you. If it did... well, it's done it's job then. My intentions were not to pick a fight or bring football into TT. But in true Raider fashion you've done it yourself. Thanks for not letting down the millions of us who know what your "all" about.

Ps.

Next time your out on furlow take a grammar class.

OK OK. I will have to appologize for the picture, but htere is no way you can expect help with a title like that. You eill notice that in your other post, with a normal title, you got an answer the first day.

Everyone hug by the port-o-potties and go home. ๐Ÿ™‚