Shotgun Creek Tomorrow?

Anyone up for a ride at Shotgun tomorrow around 8:00? I wouldn't mind getting in around 40-50 miles. It's been a few years for me so I don't think I would be the best tour guide.

I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I was suppost to ride DM this morning with the NW Dirtriders, but I couldnt pull it off. Let me know if you have something planned in the future for Shotgun. I have been there once, but had a great time. I just relocated to Eugene from Los angeles, so I wont know my way around there at all.:banana:

I believe it is closed for fire season. There were several big groups riding but the signs said "no atvs off road" and "all atvs must carry fire extinguisher and shovel" I talked to a few people and they didn't think the signs applied to them.

I believe it is closed for fire season. There were several big groups riding but the signs said "no atvs off road" and "all atvs must carry fire extinguisher and shovel" I talked to a few people and they didn't think the signs applied to them.

UH!!! Who would they apply to? Is this the Weyrheuser land also?