Cadallac Ranch CLOSED HELP NOW!!!

MX 510 posted this on EWMX I took it posted here

Posted Fri July 30 2010 10:21 AM

I just got off the phone with someone from Cadillac Ranch. The news I got was not good. They are having problems with one of the neighbors and are currently shut down. In about 12 days they are going to court to try and get re-opened. So I asked if there was anything that I/we could do, luckily there is. They are asking for as many emails and or snail mail letters to show support for the track. The letters dont need to be anything special just the normal why its good for the community... revenue for surrounding business', family sport etc.

So here is the email address: cadillacmotorsports@yahoo.com

Snail mail address:

14619 130th Ln Se, Yelm, WA 98597

SO lets band together, and help these guys out. If you have never sent one of these before now is your time to stand up for YOUR right to ride. I am personally sick of losing places to ride so lets try to help these guys out!!! Don,t count on your friends to do this, if you read this, SEND A LETTER!

Don't just a letter have each family member write one, send this post to other sites.

I don't know if you may have noticed but our current political climate has every position from the top down against our cause and the very freedoms the America such a great place to be.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER

Oh ya the is new yesterday The SEC no longer has to respond to freedom of information act requests. I wonder if our Queen wrote that part her self:foul:

• Like 1