*** Utah riders, Stansbury trail Saturday ***

Last weekend a few of us from Thumpertalk had a blast riding the Stansbury trail. So... we're doing it again this Saturday at 8:30am. 🙂 Some of the best singletrack in Northern Utah. Everyone's invited.

Here are the directions:

Make your way to Grantsville from I-80. Just barely out of Grantsville on Hwy 138 (northwest of town) there is a road called Macks Canyon Road heading west. We'll meet at 10:00am right at the Macks Canyon Road and Hwy 138 intersection. Here's a map to get you to Grantsville

http://www.dsidata.net/stansburytrail.gif

Post a message here so we know you're coming. I'll have my cell phone with me 801-836-5246.

- Eric

Great place to ride! I agree, it is the best in northern Utah. Here are some pics of my ride there a few weeks ago. All the wild flowers were out and I only saw one other group of 3 on the whole trail.

I'm sorry I can't make it.

105-0549_IMGb.jpg

105-0548_IMGb.jpg

105-0547_IMGb.jpg

I would love to go but I probably won't be able to make it. I have heard of that trail, and heard nothing but good from it. I would like to go someday, but not for now.

It is nice to know that there are some hometown people here on TT.

eddie

Guys,

We are riding here again this Sunday morning. We are meeting about 1 mile off of HWY 138 at 7:45 am. Call me or pmail if you want to come. It was a lot of fun. Fast Singletrack. You can follow the thread on the WR450 forum also.