*** Utah riders, Stansbury on Saturday ***

Last weekend a few of us from Thumpertalk had a blast riding the Stansbury trail. So... we're doing it again this Saturday at 8:30am. Some of the best singletrack in Northern Utah. Everyone's invited.

Here are the directions:

Make your way to Grantsville from I-80. Just barely out of Grantsville on Hwy 138 (northwest of town) there is a road called Macks Canyon Road heading west. We'll meet at 10:00am right at the Macks Canyon Road and Hwy 138 intersection. Here's a map to get you to Grantsville

http://www.dsidata.net/stansburytrail.gif

Post a message here so we know you're coming. I'll have my cell phone with me 801-836-5246.

- Eric

Saturday eh. I'll have to see what I have going. I have been meaning to ride that trail for a while now. It is right next to me. I'll see what I have going and let you know.

Being as I have never riden it, what can I expect and what should I bring, e.g., water attached to my rear end, etc.

We'll be riding between 50-60 miles of single track (so bring some water - and maybe a powerbar). There are a few medium technical sections, these sections are mostly rocky. There are also 3-4 fairly tight, but rideable, switchbacks. Overall I rate this as the best single track ride in Northern Utah.

I'll have my cell phone with me if you get lost trying to find us. 801-836-5246.

- Eric