who's going to Perris tomorrow?

Again - it'd be good to put faces to names. Also, it'd be fun to see if the TeamScream guy is let out of the house 🙂

Eric W

ps: I'm on a red 450 with #427, silver pickup.

It's from 1-7. I've been told there's a dirt section.

There's also classes, but I'll just be doing the track day (with no instruction). For this, it's just $50 - not a bad deal!

I might be arriving a little late as I'm still going to work a 1/2 day, but am definitely looking forward to being there.

There's more info on Peter's site: www.rocket-ranch.com.

Eric W

ps: Trying to convince the fiancee to go as well 🙂

I am absolutely LIVID right now, my WR is torn apart for the project big bore, and my CR wont be here and ready for another week, I have all the Braking stuff on its way, the wheels are on their way (with the bike) and I still have to take the suspension off and send it up to GP Suspension, so I am NOT going to make it.....I cant even speak right now I am so dissapointed that I am going to miss it.

I may just come out and watch you guys for an hour or so and get to meet a few of you.

That sucks, sorry to hear about that. It'd still be good to meet you if you come out.

I know he's renting the 50cc bikes if you're into that. Maybe some useful crossover... ?

Make sure to say hi.

Eric