Anyone Have Wrist Support/Brace Recommendations?

Comming off a hand/wrist/arm sprain and want to ride with some support to help ease back into riding. I am looking for something that limits movements to an extent, but also provides enough range of motion for my throttle/brake hand.

Thanks!

I use a 661 brace i got from locomx.com, and it rocks! I am coming off a broken wrist so i needed something with adjustable support. I paid $20 for mine. I know EVS also makes a good brace as well. Dont go and waste your money on some cheap mueller brace.

i rode with a cast when i broke my right wrist and tehn after that the doctors told me to wear a brace when i was doing physical things so i just used the one they gave me and it worked suprisingly well once you got used to it. it was just the velcro ones with the metal plate uunder it. you could also make your own my wrappingit in an ace bandage or bending a peice of metal and then wrapping that seperately then wrap that in an ace bandage thats what one of my friends did. those are the cheapo ways though

I shattered my scaphoid and when i was riding again i wrapped it firm with elastoplast bandage and it worked awesome was about 6 months before i could ride without it

so you just rewrapped it for each ride I suppose? That's great to hear that it works. You can find that stuff anywhere. And you did it under or over your glove? I see all the fancy/expensive braces and I'm sure they work, but I'm starting to see that more cost effective options seem to work.

Thanks