Motorcycle superstore

Anyone here use this site before?

Just prefer to use places people I trust have used... and although I won't know most of you if you were standing beside me I do trust some of your opinions :banana:🤣

I started using them for buying tires a couple of years ago because their prices were low and shipping was free and 2 days to get to me. I just noticed about a month ago that Rocky Mountain ATV had lower prices. I called MSS and asked if they would match their price and she said they would, but she had to ask her supervisor. I was on hold for a long time and she came back on and said "No they couldn't match that price because it was less than their cost." Kenda K760 for $46.99 at Rocky Mountain and $61.99 at Motorcycle Superstore.

I started using them for buying tires a couple of years ago because their prices were low and shipping was free and 2 days to get to me. I just noticed about a month ago that Rocky Mountain ATV had lower prices. I called MSS and asked if they would match their price and she said they would, but she had to ask her supervisor. I was on hold for a long time and she came back on and said "No they couldn't match that price because it was less than their cost." Kenda K760 for $46.99 at Rocky Mountain and $61.99 at Motorcycle Superstore.

You can get the K760 at Chaparral for $5 less.

I ordered an A*'s Jacket off them 2 years ago and they mailed me the wrong size from the order so they paid to have it shipped back to the and shipped the new out very quick. i order a good amount of stuff off them and they are always good

i use them alot also,just got a dunlop mx51 on sale for $55 order some chain lube to make the free shipping. also returned boots once after i used them, it said 100% satisfied and i wasnt they took them back. (berick boots) they sucked

just a heads up, they don't stock what the sell. You pay for it and then they buy it from somewhere else. I had bought some closeout stuff, they said they had, but I never received it. I called them and they told me it was no longer available, yet the website still said it was. Rocky Mountain MC has always been true to their word. I'll stick with them.