Nashville/Middle TN guys Post Up

I am in Knoxville, but graduated from MTSU in '06 so are some what familiar with middle Tennessee. I am pretty new to the sport and don't know many people in this area to ride with, but would love to meet some new folks. If you guys are ever heading east (Chattanooga, Windrock, Brimstone) hit me up as I would love to go. Are there some pretty good places to ride in Nashville?

I just went to prentice cooper in Chattanooga this past week. What a blast. I live in Murfreesboro and I'm in a similar situation. Looking for some guys to go ride. I'm on a ttr 230 and my brother rides a recon 250. Both smaller atv's but a blast none the less.

Yeah I went to prentice cooper about a year ago on an atv. It was a good time. Did you guys find any tighter trails other than the main trail? I don't remember doing much except that main trail. I would go back if we could find some single track.

I am currently living in Cookeville, TN to work on my Masters degree, but my permanent residence is back in Cleveland, TN. My family and I often go to Prentice cooper on the weekends. Perhaps, if there is enough interest, a group ride could be organized for one weekend?

Anyone on here live near cookeville and know of places to ride in the cookeville area?

I am currently living in Cookeville, TN to work on my Masters degree, but my permanent residence is back in Cleveland, TN. My family and I often go to Prentice cooper on the weekends. Perhaps, if there is enough interest, a group ride could be organized for one weekend?

Anyone on here live near cookeville and know of places to ride in the cookeville area?

What is your name I may know ya?

I have been to PC, and there are cool views, but I have never explored too much there... Aetna is super fun too, and not far at all from there.

I'm from Cleveland, but a buddy is finishing his last semester at Tech in Cookeville. We have heard there are a crap ton of places to ride around cookeville, but no one really publicizes them that much. Talk to the folks at the KTM-Husaberg dealer. They should point ya in the right direction.

Me and some friends will be at Windrock this Sat, and maybe Aetna Sunday if anyone is interested.

What is your name I may know ya?

I have been to PC, and there are cool views, but I have never explored too much there... Aetna is super fun too, and not far at all from there.

I'm from Cleveland, but a buddy is finishing his last semester at Tech in Cookeville. We have heard there are a crap ton of places to ride around cookeville, but no one really publicizes them that much. Talk to the folks at the KTM-Husaberg dealer. They should point ya in the right direction.

Me and some friends will be at Windrock this Sat, and maybe Aetna Sunday if anyone is interested.

My name is Bryan. Yeah I know your buddy (Josh), we were roommates a couple years ago.

Yeah I know there are a couple riding spots up here. There is a track called Silver Point MX, another one called Thunder Valley, and then there is Windrock/Coal Creek OHV Park sort of near the oak ridge area. There are also some places that are near Manchester. Those are about the only places I know of as of right now. I was mainly looking for something that is within a 20-30 minute drive of Cookeville that isn't too expensive.

Back home, I mostly ride at either Houston Valley down in the Ringgold area or at Prentice Cooper. Im actually planning on going to Prentice cooper this weekend. Not sure if I'm going on Saturday, Sunday, or both.

Has anyone ridden at a place called ride royal blue? It's in south central TN. The web site does not show any trail maps but says there are 430 miles. There is a group of us from Ohio considering going but are a little concerned since jeeps, buggies and 4 wheel drive trucks are allowed there too. If you have been is there much single track woods riding with some steep terrain?

Has anyone ridden at a place called ride royal blue? It's in south central TN. The web site does not show any trail maps but says there are 430 miles. There is a group of us from Ohio considering going but are a little concerned since jeeps, buggies and 4 wheel drive trucks are allowed there too. If you have been is there much single track woods riding with some steep terrain?

I went last weekend for my first time and had a lot of fun. We didn't do any single track, but we also weren't looking for any. We rode about 30 miles of trails in about 4-5 hours. We stuck mostly to easy/moderate trails and they were perfect for the group I was with. There were a lot of ruts created from 4 wheeleres, but nothing to be concerned about. I would definitely recomend going as I am sure there are plenty of tougher trails for your group.

Im from manchester,there are a few good trails to ride close by. I used to take my boys to prentice cooper, mostly wide trails and not difficult. Lots of strip mines and pipelines around coalmont, can get kinda sketchy. Anybody heard of the "boneyard" in antioch? I cant seem to find any info on it.

Im from manchester,there are a few good trails to ride close by. I used to take my boys to prentice cooper, mostly wide trails and not difficult. Lots of strip mines and pipelines around coalmont, can get kinda sketchy. Anybody heard of the "boneyard" in antioch? I cant seem to find any info on it.

Boneyard is right off of Hickory Hollow Pkwy. Turn right next to Wendys, take the next right towards Pool and Spa Depot, follow all the way out. If I remember correct, take a right, the entrance will be on left side (do not go over bridge).

What places are there to ride in Manchester? I am in the Smyrna area.

Boneyard is right off of Hickory Hollow Pkwy. Turn right next to Wendys, take the next right towards Pool and Spa Depot, follow all the way out. If I remember correct, take a right, the entrance will be on left side (do not go over bridge).

What places are there to ride in Manchester? I am in the Smyrna area.

Places close to manchester are woodbury, coalmont, viola, fast farms mx in altamont, Havent been riding much lately but am looking forward to cooler weather!

Places close to manchester are woodbury, coalmont, viola, fast farms mx in altamont, Havent been riding much lately but am looking forward to cooler weather!

Id love to hear more about these places. I'm from Murfreesboro and I'm looking for more places to ride. Any more descriptions of these locations would be fantastic ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
I went last weekend for my first time and had a lot of fun. We didn't do any single track, but we also weren't looking for any. We rode about 30 miles of trails in about 4-5 hours. We stuck mostly to easy/moderate trails and they were perfect for the group I was with. There were a lot of ruts created from 4 wheeleres, but nothing to be concerned about. I would definitely recomend going as I am sure there are plenty of tougher trails for your group.

Where is this place located?