Bike got stolen...

Here comes a long story

About two weeks ago I was working on my bike (1990 rm80) in my garage at about four in the morning. I had the garage door open about a foot, and the regular door closed and locked. All the sudden I hear the doorknob jingle, like someone is trying to open the door, I say "Who's there?!" and I hear them say "oh sh*t" and run away. They came back an hour later at five and started tempering with the spot lights bulbs. I turned them off and they ran off again.

A week later, I went outside at about noon. I pushed the bike outside the garage and leaned it against the side of the garage. I look down, and my spot light bulbs at laying right there, on the side of the garage. I figured it was my neighbors bulbs considering her garage is so close to mine. Anyways I forget about it, and go ride the bike around my neighborhood for an hour or so.

When I get back and I'm heading down my alley, there are two kids in my driveway, both look like little hoods. They both had tattoos. I ask them how old they are and they say 15. They start asking if they can ride the bike, and I say no I don't know you. They say they wanna trade an 03 blaster for my bike. So I follow them to their house, and their dad isn't home. About ten minutes after I get sick of them asking if they can ride the bike I just leave.

Me being an IDIOT I go to my friends house for the night. Wake up at about five, mom calls and says the bike is gone and the garage has been broken into. She comes and picks me up and I look at the garage. They pryed open the window with a hammer, and crawled right threw it. Pushed the bike out the door.

The cops come, and I tell them one of the kids names, and he KNEW who the kid was automatically. Tells me all about his record, he's been to DYS, got charged for GTA when he was 12.

AWESOME. Cops aren't dong SH*T about it. 😉:bonk:🤣:banana::eek:

I hope you read it lol.

probably would was trying to trade you that Blaster cause it was stolen... I have had kids at my door like that 4 times. The last time I caught one of them when I threw my bat at'em. Hit em a few times and told em to never come back. No problems since

Message to Tyler: Some people take offense when you use the Lord's name in vain. Please dont be vulgar.

Secondly, why are you riding a dirtbike in a neighborhood. You sure you didn't tick someone off and they took the bike so they could get some sleep or perhaps stop a dog from barking or a baby from crying?

Sounds like you are making bad decisions that YOU should hold yourself accountable for.

Many years ago my brother and I had bikes stolen at our summer place from some locals. Turns out the town had many young men that were unemployed and only knew the life of stealing another man's possesions. I hate thiefs, but I also dont have sympathy for people who lead "questionable" lifestyles. Basically from what I have read you left yourself open to these punks and you need to wiseup. I wouldn't do anything illegal to investigate and I surely wouldn't sit on my butt either.

I'm sixteen? I wake up super early every day.. I'm not going to go to the kids house, he has two older brothers that have been in and out of jail for years.. sounds like a horrible idea.

?

!

!!! :banana:

What a outrage! Call the cops or tell your parents to come with you to the kids house!!! ITS YOUR DIRTBIKE AND THE KIDS TOOK IT AWAY FROM YOU AND YOU DONT WANT TO GO TO THEIR HOUSE TO TAKE IT BACK?!?!?

No.. just no.

sounds like you need an equalizer. stop posting here and go get your bike before they sell it. also *** you gettin up at 4am to work on your bike when u got neighbors you said live close. I bet you rip up and down the road with little to no gear makinng that 2t scream like a banshee annoying the hell out of everybody.

I thought someone would give me some good advice other than being ****ing MORONIC and going to his house. They have guns. The hell am I supposed to do?! Kid was arrested for GRAND THEFT AUTO and went to DYS when he was 12.

I was WORKING on the bike putting a new top end in it, not RIDING it at 4 in the morning.

Everyone just ganged up on me :banana:

I thought someone would give me some good advice other than being ****ing MORONIC and going to his house. They have guns. The hell am I supposed to do?! Kid was arrested for GRAND THEFT AUTO and went to DYS when he was 12.

I was WORKING on the bike putting a new top end in it, not RIDING it at 4 in the morning.

Everyone just ganged up on me :banana:

Call the police! Whats the problem? You are going to let them keep it cuz you are scared?