Sign in to follow this  

World record wheelie on crf50

Does anyone know what the real world record is?

I can go for a mile no problem, and i am intersted n setting the world record crf 50 wheelie. I am willing to devote my entire ife to this pursuit.:banana:

I'm not sure what the record is, I've went a little over 8 minutes just cruising through my neighborhood on 1 wheel lol

I can go for a mile no problem, and i am intersted n setting the world record crf 50 wheelie. I am willing to devote my entire ife to this pursuit.:eek:

You "might" need to find a job eventually along the way ... ;):lol::lol::lol:

Good luck either way though :banana:

Not sure on a 50, but Doug Domokos went 145 miles. The fastest wheelie was 307.86 KPH. You should try to beat both at the same time.

Not sure on a 50, but Doug Domokos went 145 miles. The fastest wheelie was 307.86 KPH. You should try to beat both at the same time.

While making coffee

If you're going to set this record, I expect to see a video of your mid wheelie refueling technique.

I'd worry about proper oiling for the motor

**Not really, I just aways crack up at the wanta-be-engineers

I can go for a mile no problem, and i am intersted n setting the world record crf 50 wheelie. I am willing to devote my entire ife to this pursuit.:foul:

Although it wasn't done on a CRF50 - Doug Domokos made a 145-mile wheelie in 1984 to set a Guinness record that would stand for nearly a decade. :bonk:

http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/halloffame/detail.aspx?RacerID=161&lpos=-1025px&letter=D&txtFname=&rblFname=S&txtLname=&rblLname=S&discipline=0

I can wheelie at least 2 miles and that's going up and down hills and around turns on a basically stock 50. In a straight line, it basically comes down to how long you can hold on for... There apparently isn't a problem with oil starvation or fueling hahaha!

There's a guy here in hawaii that wheelied his souped up moped about 15 miles continuously on the freeway! And I wheelied 5 miles on my crf450. Have fun and get it on video!

Forget the wheelie, I just want to see a 50 do 191.3 mph (307.86 kph)!

I can wheelie at least 2 miles and that's going up and down hills and around turns on a basically stock 50. In a straight line, it basically comes down to how long you can hold on for... There apparently isn't a problem with oil starvation or fueling hahaha!

There's a guy here in hawaii that wheelied his souped up moped about 15 miles continuously on the freeway! And I wheelied 5 miles on my crf450. Have fun and get it on video!

Sitting? Standing? Feet on the pegs? Give some more details!

Here's a video of my friends and I. At 1:20, it shows my freeway wheelie on the 450X. This is not the 5 mile attempt obviously. The freeze frame with sound was because the camera-man took a still frame picture on accident. I've got homemade pegs and either side of the seat.