Skid plate

Since you are Newbie I also suggest you have a look at a pure Husky site in addition to the illustrious TT. It is called Cafe Husky. It has a dedicated 610/630 page as well.

Good luck with your new stead. They do look sooooo nice and hearing great wraps on them too.

Was at George's today. He said the frames are the same and his 610 skid plates fit the new 630's. He had a 630 in his shop and he has sent skid plates to guys in Canada who bought 630's a little earlier than they arrived here.

Was at George's today. He said the frames are the same and his 610 skid plates fit the new 630's. He had a 630 in his shop and he has sent skid plates to guys in Canada who bought 630's a little earlier than they arrived here.

Good news that frames are same. BUT ... have gottta weight problem and am wary that a metal skid plate might be HEAVY.

thanx to all your info..i will let you guys know how it ends up...

this is my first Husky in 25 years or so...I had a wr390 years ago..\

does that sound right???...

other question...who makes a nice rear bag....

not too big and not too small...just for tools and such....a couple beers..

and i think you strap it too those rear grab handles???....

well i ordered one from George...sounds like a stand-up guy...same as the 610 but he added some cooling reliefs into it....he said he also has breakaway levers and some other mods he is working on....i am a modder so i am looking forward to see what comes out soon for this bike.i have the Vince dual exhaust on now and the race mode resistor installed.what a machine....

Edited by diverabe

• 5 weeks later...
I've been on P3 to make 610/630 parts for along time.

P3s focus has been on competition bikes only... hopefully I can convince them in doing some 610/630 in Carbon fiber/kevlar

BlipBlip/HuskyRips

Is there a market for carbon parts on non-race bikes? I own a company and we make composites for the medical industry. We have CADCAM, autoclaves and the needed skill set.