kx250 smoking and loosing oil! HELP!!!

I got a 89 kx250 last year and to me it seemed like it had tons of power but after having it for a while and riding my new 2002 kx250 and even a kx100 i realized theres something wrong with it. it doesn't have that snapyness that any other 2stroke i have ridden has. it seems to lug really good but can't hit the powerband in first gear, it seems to choke up for a couple seconds and then clears back up. what tells me there is a pretty big problem is that im going through gearcase/clutch oil like crazy. after like 6 hours of riding i can put almost half a bottle of oil in it before its back at the same spot. the oil is always silvery. when i went to do a topend i was told that i was on the line of needing a new piston and cylender work. so i just did gaskets and rings. i got back a little bit of compression but i can tell that i am still losing some somewhere. lastly its smoking like crazy. i know 2 strokes r smoky but im running interceptor oil at 36:1 and every other bike i have running the same mix barely smokes. the oil supposed to be nearly smokeless in the first place. im open to any information you have. could it just be mix and jetting? am i just way to rich? could it be my crankseal? do i need to do another topend (only been like 10 hours on the rings)? anything PLEASE! IM DIEING TO BE ABLE TO RIDE AGAIN!:banana:

well a topend kits gona b 150 and itll b like 150 more if i need to resleeve it and seals r like 20 or more plus i already put like 300 into the bike i just dont know if its even worth fixing anymore

Yes the oil seeps through the seals little imperfection and makes a huge mess and ordeal in the bottom end. well not a mess but it makes things oily. This will cause a lot of smoke.

The coolant in oyur bike is very abrasive, if it gets into your motor and tranny it can have a good time, soooo, I would replace those seals on the waterpump and see about the smoke problem.