Laird Park info, please

If this is the same area I am thinking of, the last time I was there was about 7 years ago now. I love that area. My Dad doesn't live too far away from there and we would go camping and riding there just about every weekend in the summer. Back then the trails were good single track, th 4 wheelers wre just starting to get on some of the trails. Its nothing to ride anywhere from 70 to 100 miles in one day. I guess from what I hear now is that the BLM (I believe) is goin to be improving the trail system fo quads.

My Dad, Grandpa and a bunch of their rding buddies go and clear the trails in that area in late spring, so of thier riding buddies have even made some of the trails out there.

But to be honest I dont know what it is like now, but last time I was there it was awesome.

I would be more than willing to go find out for you, as soon as I get the time/money. I don't live too far from there, and I've heard a lot of good about it. I'll try and keep you updated. PS, if and when you come out here, I'd be interested in hooking up and riding with you.