not fast enough

Did you get rid of your throttle stop or chop it down to YZ's spec? ๐Ÿ™‚ The stock WR throttle stop bolt keeps you at 3/4 throttle and won't let your bike rev up all the way...

no i have not chopped the thorttle or cut the grey wire because i dont know where they are and dont know how to chop the thorttle.i no with the wire you just cut it but if someone could tell me where these are that would be a big help and when i do this will it ruin my bike.. :thinking:oh yea and on the air box lid should i remove the small lid if you know what i mean. ๐Ÿ™‚ this will help me a ton and know if you guys could help me that would be great i wont half to worry about not being able to beat a blaster.. :D

Man WR250FGuy you havn't even ridden your motorcycle yet if you haven't done the mods... See Rick's 250F FAQ - it couldn't be spelled out better.

...and unless you ride in a swamp - remove the airbox lid alltogether - not just the snorkle.

I meant Rick's FAQ was spelled out clearly...

Your spelling wasn't too bad. Grammer, capitalization and punctuation needed work ...since you brought it up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Does Rick's FAQ help you - can you see what you need to do???

i have one Question though i took the black exhuast tip off of my bike it sounds sweat!!!!!! :lol:and no more snorkle and thortle stop and when i rode it today when i would punch it in first gear it would bog and then rev up is this because i didnt let it warm up long enough or does it need to be jetted.. ๐Ÿ™‚ also can i ride with the thorttle stop out until i buy the new part.. :D