List of ethanol free gas stations.

Thanks for the map.My paranoia of Ethanol was all for naught.Hope it doesn't get to Ca. anytime soon.I have heard horror stories by people who have used that stuff.

Ethanol is everywhere...Chances are you've been using it for the past 5-6 years or more and haven't even known it.

I've had E-10 sit in my old XR for months during the winter, and it started right up in the spring with the same gas that was sitting in the bowl too...

Thanks for the map.My paranoia of Ethanol was all for naught.Hope it doesn't get to Ca. anytime soon.I have heard horror stories by people who have used that stuff.

Im pretty sure we already have it out here....Check out the stickers near some of the pumps

People blow the whole ethanol thing way out of proportion. We haven't been able to get gas that isn't 15% ethanol here for over 5 years and I have never actually seen the issues that everyone claims ethanol causes. The biggest problem I have seen is that cars get about 1mpg less. I never drain out my carbs, I don't even drain out my tanks over the winter, the bikes always start up in the spring just fine. My lawn mower and pressure washer run just fine on ethanol that has been sitting in them for months as well.

People blow the whole ethanol thing way out of proportion. We haven't been able to get gas that isn't 15% ethanol here for over 5 years and I have never actually seen the issues that everyone claims ethanol causes. The biggest problem I have seen is that cars get about 1mpg less. I never drain out my carbs, I don't even drain out my tanks over the winter, the bikes always start up in the spring just fine. My lawn mower and pressure washer run just fine on ethanol that has been sitting in them for months as well.

coming from a local A racer that races and tried both 2T and 4T bikes, this ethanol thing isn't a big issue. :banana:

The most problems seem to come from the marine world. Boats are expensive to repair and towing charges are way to much. I'll keep using ethanol free gas in my boat (yammie engine 11 years old and no carb/fuel problems yet) and my generators, mower and m/c. Capt D.

There is one very big potential problem with ethanol; it dissolves the fiberglass resin used in a lot of vintage motorcycle tanks. This destroys the tank from the inside out and the goo then fouls the fuel systm.

This is a big issue in the marine world where a lot of fuel tanks are fiberglass.

A second issue is ethanol absorbs water; good or bad depending on your climate and how long you keep fuel.

Thanks for the resource. I have 1 each in 2 towns I frequent. My

dakota has twice tripped the service engine light. Immediately after I filled up with ethanol free fuel and both times the light went out. I think ethanol may have some effect on the sensors but maybe this was just a coincidence.

Thanks for the resource. I have 1 each in 2 towns I frequent. My

dakota has twice tripped the service engine light. Immediately after I filled up with ethanol free fuel and both times the light went out. I think ethanol may have some effect on the sensors but maybe this was just a coincidence.

Next time the light goes on, bring it to Autozone. They'll check the code for free.