Another night ride Tuesday night 8/3

Riding a 36 mile loop tomorrow night and wanted to see if any one else would be down for a week night ride. Can make it shorter if need be but the plan is to be at the main parking lot at Rampart around 8:30 - 9:00pm and ride. You know you want to try it. Just do it this once its no big deal. Every one's doing it. :banana:

I ride from main parking lot over to Tomahawk, to scotts rock to the double rock section over to Jacksons creek campground up to 650 over to log jumper down to devils slide back up to powerline and powerline back to the main parking lot. It has all the best that Rampart has to offer. I have been going there sense I was a kid and this is the best "short loop" that I have found. Any time you want to go let me know. :banana:

There is a shrot by pass for anything that is "hard" the rest of the trails are faster open trails that I take my 11 year old on. Nothing to worry about for sure. BTW It was a ton of fun. Ran it solo because my friend was not able to make it. PM me if you ever get a hair up your ass and want to give it a try.

Thanks! Sounds like fun, so I'll PM you for sure after I get a few more hour in the saddle. I live east in Monument so it doesn't sound to far away. I may ride from Mt Hermon rather then truckng the bike to Sedalia.

Ever get down to Old Stage Rd or Gold Camp Rd area (just east of the south end of Colorado springs).