85cc Woods/Play bike

After more seat time on my 2003 CR85 Expert, and after further developing the woods trail behind my house, I'm really starting to think it doesn't get much better. I'm 31, 5'8", and weigh 175 lbs. While a 125 or 250cc two stroke would fit me perfectly and be the more "appropriate" choice, I chose the 85 Expert specifically because I wanted something small, light, but still enough suspension travel and power to have fun with. The larger wheels and slightly longer wheelbase make it noticeably more stable than a traditional 80/85.

Am I the only one that feels this way? With 15/57 gearing and a few mods to up the power a little, this thing is a blast. 2nd and 3rd gear are amazing and I can literally put my foot down and spin this thing around a tree or other obstacle with little to no effort. I believe it results in me being able to ride for longer periods of time and push the bike harder without getting tired or possible crashing a larger bike. What says you? Anybody else out there doing something similar with one of these super minis?

yea, same thing but 4-stroke correct? That bike replaced the CR85. With the strong comeback 2-strokes are making (if you ever left them), maybe we'll start seeing a few more 85's nicely converted to woods duty for smaller statured folks or people that just want a really small, light bike.

If you have photo/video links to 85's with nice woods/enduro setups (bark busters, lights, bigger tanks, etc...) please post them. I'll search also