YEEESSSS!!!!.

For those of you who have been following my posts about my new DRZ 400S, I have great news just talked to the dealer and I will pick up my NEW Suzuki from Merced Powersports tommorro!!!!!. GREAT it will be a blue one and I will have to exchange some plastic, but at this point in time WHO CARES. All my riding gear is blue anyway. Note; apparently the complaints filed with BBB,ect. hold some wieght. I thought I was going to have to do the full round, I.E. lawyers ect. I am stoked!!!, over a month of crap and now it is over and I can get back to what I had planned. thanks to all who gave advice on this proplem. NOW instead of the crappy pissed off posts I have been forced to leave I can start posts on mod,s and the fun I hope to have with my NEW DRZ. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It leaves you a little lost. The dealer made this deal, NOT AMERICAN SUZUKI.I really don't think they had a choice!!. But let me say this, while Suzuki USA has a bad rating with the BBB, Merced Power sports has an exellent rating. At this point I DON'T CARE!!. This is what I wanted!!!!!. I will pick up,and (I will ride my new DRZ), home tommoro, Merced to Sonora 65 miles. Yes another day off work. note; I have takken several days off work to get this bike. ALSO Note; as a equipment opp. for the state I have built up 5 or 6 hundred hours of leave time, I will certantly use a day to get a new bike. I will ride mostly 35mph to 70mph twisty road on the way home. Any break in comments?. ๐Ÿ™‚

CONGRATS!!!!

The big thing is to not lug the engine and vary rpm's. I would strongly advise NOT listening to those very controversial "Mototune secrets". Also, heat cycles are an old myth and do not help in piston ring seating. Good luck with the NEW bike!!!!

:D :D :D

๐Ÿ™‚:D :D

HEY, GREYBEARD!!!. I will pick it up tommorro, and MAYBE!! take the next couple of day,s off to get ready for this weekend. Note; still got a couple of engines to build, BUTT!! they can wait, I'll let you know I have not waited this long to not take advantage of this. Note; have you mapped the Columbia to Alpine ride yet??. I won';t get the clark tank installed,(I will have to replace it with a blue one), but I will get the tires,tubes,ect replaced. My hopes are high that we will start to lay out some BIG loops ASAP. Note; for those of you who have been paying attention GREYBEARD and I already have several 75 mile to 100 mile loops that we can ride, what we want is,300 to 500 mile 3 or 4 day rides. I have done some of these rides on my own but I think we can improve on them. Note; GREYBEARDS GPS, is what we hope will be the help we need. OKAY got stoecked over the resolution of my DRZ problems,s had several adult beverages, going to bed early so I can go get my new DRZ+ 2 tommorro. Cross your fingers,toes,and any other apendege long enough to hope I have better luck with this one ๐Ÿ™‚