The high Sierra Club newest member

Congratulations Eldorado650! You joined an elite group of riders.

They once let me tag along on a ride. My job was to provide the group with water when their camelbaks were low. Have you ever seen the movie "The water Boy" Yea, kinda like that.

The sierra nazi's would like to introduce Eldorado 650 as their newest member. Welcome!!

Thank you sir - an honor and a privilege.

Though, we are not to speak of the initiation:smirk:!

Rumors of fisting may or may not be unfounded?

By the time I got back to my place on Saturday - 153 miles on the clock.

Hit reserve at Ham's Station - no problems.

Anyone riding this weekend?

Open either day!

Yes, there will be no talk of the initiation! Let's just say he "took it like a man!"

Good ride Saturday Sean-I think my wrist is more tweaked than originally expected, it's making lots of clicking noises today.

I'm still unsure about this weekend but I might be able to make a day trip.

Yes, there will be no talk of the initiation! Let's just say he "took it like a man!"

Good ride Saturday Sean-I think my wrist is more tweaked than originally expected, it's making lots of clicking noises today.

I'm still unsure about this weekend but I might be able to make a day trip.

Day trip would be great.

Let me know Sat or Sun

The sierra nazi's would like to introduce Eldorado 650 as their newest member. Welcome!!

:banana: Hell I thought he was already a Sierra Nazi. He rode up there with us last year and knew his way around better than some of the rest of us. And of course riding a CR500 up there is pretty cool, I definitely thought he was already in.

Thank you sir - an honor and a privilege.

Though, we are not to speak of the initiation:smirk:!

Rumors of fisting may or may not be unfounded?

What initiation? In this group? No way, we wouldn't have anything like that. :eek:

go forth and multiply,

-old retired TT skipper, of the lower trails slow poke ride crew. our only rite of passage or entry is knowing where to stage at the same ole burned out OHV trail systems. If you can find Mace Mills, stage ok, start your bike and make it around loop 3 at GT, you're in.

yes, we are humble and easy going, and there is only one RULE: No Honda riders allowed.

How does one become a nazi. May I join?

One basically has to have hatred towards certain tt members (member) and talk shit about them at any chance you are given. You also have to make said person feel like they are not allowed to ride in your backyard. You live close enough so I will give my recommendation to the head nazi

You really do love me!

You love me!

You love me!

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=710072&highlight=do+you+talk+about+him

How would you like to be called the Head Nazi? Sounds like a zit?! Who's the Head Nazi?

And this Bozo started this thread.

P.S. I love me too! :banana:

Edited by superslyko
They sent back my $300 when I tried to join!

I am having so much fun with my new facebook account. I have about 50 friends and I am getting more popular each day. My new twitter account is awesome also. I have hourly hate filled post about the housing market and troubles with loans. I am just so private though. Maybe one day I will I will change my preferences so that the whole world can find me there

• Like 1

Have I ridden with this certian TT member?

I dont think so. You would have known for sure.

Funny story. I met a guy over the weekend and he actually just went on his first ride with him just a few weeks back and he is already regretting it. Something about sss trails and pictures.