Need spark arrestor....which one?

Hey, I need a spark arrestor for the hare scramble season starting Sept.

I have a stock 2005 rm250.

It's my first 2 stroke....so I'm a little unsure of the best combo. I'm looking to keep the stock pipe, maybe just change the silencer.

Bike currently runs great(first 2 stroke) as far as I can tell.

Will the new silencer require jetting. Also, I've read from a few of you that the boyesen reeds are a good mod, and mine stock ones are 5 years old, do they need replacing?

It looks like the 2 stroke pipe makers each make two versions of spark arrestor silencers. Anyone have experience with them? Price is close enough not to make a difference. Thanks!

I prefer the Pro Circuit spark arrestor mufflers to FMF. They flow better and dont choke the motor like an FMF does. I am currently running a modified FMF turbine core on my RM since it was on there when I bought it. My ktm runs better with the PC, and my wifes 01 RM 250 runs better too. I am thinking I fixed what chokes down the FMF so much but it is louder, about 94db. If souind testing is real strict where you are, run a Q, but if not, get the PC. JMO>

The FMF Turbine Core and the PC silencers are like a stock silencer with a sparkarrestor. They are good and only intended to be used where noise isn't an issue but having a spark arrestor is.

Then there's the FMF Q, it cuts down the sound a lot but there will be some loss of power.

Finally there's the FMF Stealth, I haven't used one yet but it's suppose to really knock down the Db's, but not the power.