Maxima 927 vs Yamalube

yamalube is a good oilbut 100% synthetic, 927 is around 80% ester and 20% castor, witch is better for lubracation at hoter temps, the hotter the tepts, the better castor oils work. I use klotz supertech 80% syn and 20% castor. Cons of castor are dirty and faster to gunge up the powervalve but shoult be a problem when you do your top end on time. and if you switch your most likly gona have to mess with jetting a tad.

Okay so I'm gonna give this yamalube stuff a try, I have about a 1/4 tank of gas left in the tank so should I dump that first or just mix in the new gas with the new pre-mix?

I'm assuming I should probably dump it ya?

Dump it. I never try and mix pre-mixes together like that. But that's just me haha.

i love castor never foul a plug with it my power valve is always gummed up i clean it around 10hrs anyway though when im bored i just figure the 10 bucks or so more it is for castor is cheaper than buying new plugs but thats just my opinion

yamalube is a good oilbut 100% synthetic, 927 is around 80% ester and 20% castor, witch is better for lubracation at hoter temps, the hotter the tepts, the better castor oils work. I use klotz supertech 80% syn and 20% castor. Cons of castor are dirty and faster to gunge up the powervalve but shoult be a problem when you do your top end on time. and if you switch your most likly gona have to mess with jetting a tad.

are you sure? I thought yamalube 2R was a semi syn.

well i have a 97 cr250r very quick with the parts i run and i run 927 and every once in a great while powervalve clogs i dont switch oil id run the same till its rebuilt better for engine iv heard they are both bout the same

So I ended up trying the BelRay S2 premix and was very happy with it. Went on a 20 mile trail ride yesterday and was very impressed. Maybe it's just me but the bike and throttle felt much more responsive and bike started first kick each time where as usually it's 2 maybe 3 kicks......So far me likey!!!