Zip Ty fuel screw?

I'm looking for a fuel screw that can be adjusted on the fly. I dont know what theyre called. Which one do you guys recomend? Zip Ty? Moose?

thanks in advance, bill804

They are called extended pilot screws, among other things. I have two Zip-Ty's, and they work like they should. The original spring works better than the one supplied with the screw, though.

awesome. exactly what i needed. thanks

Take care that you dont lose the tiny o-ring and washer that sit on top of the spring. Sometimes they'll hang up in the carb until you turn your back, then they fall out. Sneeky buggers, they are.

I have the ZipTy in my 06, no complaints.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now