Choke bent.

i bent my choke about a month ago on my 2004 yz250f. it still works and everything... but im just going to ask you guys if that'll mess anything up in my dirtbike. obvisously i don't know a whole lot about dirtbikes, but im learning.

Thanks, Ryan.

Be sure that the choke still closes all the way and is consistent with returning to closed position. I bent a choke knob assy once, and it wouldn't quite close up properly. That causes all sorts of weird running conditions.

The good news, is that the part is not real expensive at Yamaha. It's been a few yrs ago, but I recall the part being in the $20 range.

Be sure that the choke still closes all the way and is consistent with returning to closed position. I bent a choke knob assy once, and it wouldn't quite close up properly. That causes all sorts of weird running conditions.

The good news, is that the part is not real expensive at Yamaha. It's been a few yrs ago, but I recall the part being in the $20 range.

Alright thanks man. Hard to install it? im not very good at that shit yet, still learning. thanks again.