Where are my Idaho Brothas??

Just seeing who rides in my area and if anyone has any good spots. (especialy for jumps)

Im in Meridian, I usually go to Hemingway, Idaho City and cascade/mcall.

I absolutly loved Big willow but the bastards closed it! :banana:

I ride pretty much every other day at the St. Anthony dunes and i love it here! i've lived here my whole life and still i never get sick of those dunes. hands down the best place to ride. haha ok i just signed up on this thing and can't figure out how to post a thread can you help me with that?

Ive been here for 4 years and i havent gotten out there yet. I love riding in sand so i dont really know why i havent been there, probably just a little far. Post a thread?? At the top of each section there is a button that says "new thread"

pretty much the same spots i ride. too bad about b w. they have been trying to close it for ten years and they finally did it. the thing is it never was a legal riding area.. they need to open up bruneau sand dunes to motorized vehicles, all that bitchen and just a sittn there going to waste. damn that place would be the shit and boost the economy in that area. we need some sand closer than st anthony.

oh man bruneau would be great! Sadly i cant ever see that happening. we need like a petition or somthing to open bruneau. Your right about the economy. There is nothing out there really exciting and you can only enjoy camping and hiking in sand so many times

yeah what a waste of bunch of badass sand. hiking in the sand is a p i t a, to me there is only one way to get through sand. it is a cool area but it will never be open for motorized use. sucks. as for the weiser litter box, it is a fun spot about once a year, i think i wore that area out when i was a teenager. grew up in that area and went out there alot rippin around. some of the same jumps are still there

what do you mean fun spot once a year? like you go, get bored, and wait till it might be fun again?

yeah pretty much. were hitn some of the same jumps that we were hitn 15 years ago, they may have shifted one way or the other but more or less the same jumps. we have found a few new ones and made some turn tracks. just a small area and gets boring after about a day of riding.

• 6 months later...

lets just get big willow opened again. everything on the dry creek side, "little willow" is open. at the big nasty last year it was in their pamphlet that big willow is still open. there is still alot of riding area out there. lets get out there and show them that their are alot of responsible riders out there. dont go out there and leave your trash, keep it clean. if you see someone is doing something they shouldnt be then tell them. some of the problem isnt even the riders, random ass people will go out there and dump animal carcuses out there,they dont care because they dont ride. if we can be responsible, we can get it open.

lets just get big willow opened again. everything on the dry creek side, "little willow" is open. at the big nasty last year it was in their pamphlet that big willow is still open. there is still alot of riding area out there. lets get out there and show them that their are alot of responsible riders out there. dont go out there and leave your trash, keep it clean. if you see someone is doing something they shouldnt be then tell them. some of the problem isnt even the riders, random ass people will go out there and dump animal carcuses out there,they dont care because they dont ride. if we can be responsible, we can get it open.

That area is going to be closed unless you can get them to include it on their RMP:

http://www.blm.gov/id/st/en/fo/four_rivers/Planning/four_rivers_resource.html

what do you mean fun spot once a year? like you go, get bored, and wait till it might be fun again?

That's how I feel about sand dunes. Once a year I play for about 30 mins in the dunes at white wash (near moab), and the rest of the time i ride rocky twisty technical fun singletrack (which idaho has craploads of, btw).

We rode every single weekend last year, and except for a few desert weekends rarely rode the same trails twice.